Review and procedure for articles in the "South Ukrainian Law Journal"
The purpose of peer review is to improve the quality of scientific articles published in the journal through the evaluation of materials by highly qualified experts.
The review procedure is anonymous for both the reviewer and the authors and is carried out by a single reviewer (double-blind review).
The scientific article is reviewed according to the following criteria:
- whether the content of the article corresponds to the topic stated in the title;
- whether the content of the article corresponds to the thematic areas of the magazine;
- whether the content of the article has some novelty;
- whether the article corresponds to the scientific level of the journal;
- whether it is appropriate to publish an article based on previously published literature and is of interest to a wide range of readers;
- what are the positives, as well as the shortcomings of the article, which corrections and additions should be made by the author (if any).
Scientific articles that are strictly compliant with the requirements are allowed for peer review.
Review period - within a week of receiving the article.
The editorial decision is forwarded to the author (s). Articles to be revised are sent to the author (s) along with a review text that contains specific guidelines for revising the article. Reviewers' anonymity is guaranteed by the editorial board.
The revised version of the article is sent for re-review. In case of negative result, the article is rejected and is not subject to further review.